On this page I want to inform you about all the details related to your personal data: what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over thirteen years of age may register at https://money.emprenderahora.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under the age of thirteen, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data relating to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
money.emprenderahora has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Derek Giron
- Commercial name: money.emprenderahora
- NIF/CIF: 02660622M
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Disseminate knowledge through a blog
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of «Web users and subscribers».
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles I will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will previously inform you of with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I treat in money.emprenderahora come from:
- subscription form
- Contact Form
- blog comments
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether money.emprenderahora is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Derek Giron will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In money.emprenderahora there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP Address, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (supplier of Derek Giron) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here , approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Contact form: I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://money.emprenderahora.com. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Webempresa (supplier of Derek Giron) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts https://money.emprenderahora.com, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, IP Address, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as they wish and respond to the above. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Webempresa (supplier of Derek Giron) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks money.emprenderahora can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://money.emprenderahora.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Derek Giron. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of money.emprenderahora. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Derek Giron (money.emprenderahora) will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
money.emprenderahora does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Sending emails for contact purposes
A special case of data processing in money.emprenderahora refers to the email messages that users send in order to contact Derek Giron. Users can ask questions about the content published on the blog, send suggestions or any other purpose.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://money.emprenderahora.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help https://money.emprenderahora.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://money.emprenderahora.com will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymised and will not be collected by Google.
Hosting: Webempresa Europa, SL, domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com (Webempresa Europa, SL). Webempresa Europa, SL processes the data in order to perform its hosting services for Derek Giron.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Derek Giron.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a ). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Derek Giron.
Gmail . Messages sent by users for contact purposes are stored in this service.
By browsing https://money.emprenderahora.com non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used for identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
https://money.emprenderahora.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://money.emprenderahora.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Derek Giron will ensure that any person who is authorized by money.emprenderahora to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when money.emprenderahora realizes it, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://money.emprenderahora.com, exonerating Derek Giron (money.emprenderahora), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Derek Giron (money.emprenderahora) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Derek Giron reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Derek Giron will announce the changes introduced on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://money.emprenderahora.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://money.emprenderahora.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.